Recently an update for SOEP-Data 1984-2016 (v33.1) is available. The update fixes the following bugs:
- Deletion of incorrectly conducted interviews of the IAB-BAMF-SOEP survey of refugees
- Incorrectly assigned interviewer IDs have been corrected
- Inconsistencies between key variables on population assignment in the PPFAD and $$KIND datasets were corrected. There was an error of one year in the definition of the target population in the $$KIND datasets from 2014 to 2016
- the $$NETTO codes in PPFAS were compared and corrected. In survey years 2014 to 2016, some children had been incorrectly assigned the code 20 instead of 30 on the variable $$NETTO in the PPFAD dataset
- In BIOAPREN, a number of missing values in the flag variables for parental (professional) education and the years of death of the parents were updated and filled in.
- The algorithm for imputation of missing dates in the spells were optimized. The changes affected a total of 349 of 15,640 spells.
More information you will find here
More Information on the dataset you will find here
You want to order the dataset? Please click here