- Final reminder: Submit your proposal for the 2019 SOEP Innovation Sample now! The submission process is described here.
- Our annual SOEP User Survey 2018 has started. If you have not yet received an invitation to take part, please register here.
- The new wave of SOEP-Core data (v34, 1984-2018) will be released in early 2019. The SOEP team has completely revised our data provision. To read more about the improvements awaiting you, click here.
- We are currently working hard on our data documentation portal, paneldata.org. The next release will include a number of user-friendly improvements. In December, our “old”, updated SOEP-Core metadata service SOEPinfo will again be available with the current data distribution. To read more about the specific changes, see here.
- Last but not least, a beta version of our newly conceptualized SOEPcompanion is now available. It is a completely revised, web-based version of our old DTC (desktop companion) handbook and is designed to serve as both a reference work and practical manual with a number of new features and an annual update service.
Events & Activities
People & Papers
- SOEP People: Five Questions to Bruce Headey
- Staff and Community News on
On behalf of the whole SOEP team at DIW Berlin